Compensation Plan & Rank Qualifications 2016-10-20T12:32:42+00:00

Compensation Plan & Rank Qualifications

Compensation Plan

Visi offers Life-Changing Opportunity with a compensation plan designed to completely transform your life.

The pillar of the Visi Compensation Plan is the Dual Team Bonuses. This lucrative bonus pays up to 20% of your team’s volume.

Instant Retail Profits allow Visi partners to earn income by purchasing Visi products at wholesale price and then selling them to a customer at the retail price.

You can also earn Direct Retail Profits from customers who order direct from Visi under your Distributor ID. Preferred Customers can save by enrolling in the Auto Ship Program. The more customers you acquire, the more you earn!

Distributors who enroll a Preferred Customer will earn a 20% commission on all personally enrolled Preferred Customers and Preferred Customers who are referred by your personally sponsored PCs in their organization. Preferred Customers who refer 3 Preferred Customers, with an Auto Ship order greater than or equal to their own qualify to receive their next period’s Auto Ship order for FREE! All Visi Preferred Customers are eligible.

Preferred Customers must be enrolled in Visi’s Auto Ship to qualify. Your Preferred Customer’s order must ship during the same four week period. Limit 1 free Product Order per person per period.

A First Order Bonus of 20% is paid on personal product orders (excluding the Power and Velocity Packs) placed by new Distributors or Preferred/Retail Customers at the time of their initial enrollment date and is paid to the Enrolling Distributor. This Bonus is paid on a Weekly Pay cycle. The more product and samples your new Distributors get out to their contacts, the faster their business will grow!

*The First Order Bonus is not paid out on the Power and Velocity Packs

Dual Team commissions are the backbone of the Visi Compensation Plan. As a new Distributor, your focus will be on developing a base of retail and preferred customers. You’ll also focus on helping your Team generate CV through sales.

The Dual team bonus is calculated using your placement tree, which has two legs, a left and a right. You will be compensated based on successfully building CV within the placement tree. Your upline (or anyone else in the placement tree) may also place people in your placement tree.

Calculating Dual Team Commissions

You must be active and qualified to be eligible to earn Dual Team Commissions. A minimum of 250 CV on each of your placement tree legs in the bonus week is also required. Once you reach 250 CV on your lesser leg, Visi will pay you a commission of up to 5% on the CV in that leg as well as up to another 5% commission from the matching volume on your greater leg for a total commission of 10%. As you advance through Visi’s Leadership Ranks, you’ll have the potential to earn Dual Team Commission of up to 20%. Plus, as long as you remain active all unpaid CV will carry over to the following week. Excess Volume – Any week that you are Active 75, additional PV exceeding 200 will be applied to your lesser CV leg.

Earn up to $420 in Express Sales Bonuses from the sales of each Express Sales Pack in your team. This INFINITELY DEEP bonus ensures that you are paid fast and
Since Visi knows our Distributors are people who align themselves with only the BEST, and aspire to live the ‘Visi Life’, it is only fitting that our producers be recognized in a way that echoes their commitment to excellence:

The Visi Luxury Car Club!

After you achieve the rank of Arctic 4 Star and have received your new car, you earn a $600 Luxury Car Bonus from Visi to apply toward the Visi Luxury Car Program. Visi will continue to pay the $600 per month Luxury Car Bonus for LIFE as long as you maintain the Arctic 4 Star rank and continue to drive a Visi Luxury Car. If you elect to not purchase a Luxury Car, you have the option of earning a $300 monthly cash bonus instead.

To continue to qualify for the Luxury Car Bonus you must maintain a pay rank of Arctic 4 Star or above 1 out of every 4 weeks. The Luxury Bonus is paid every 4 weeks. See Visi Luxury Car Program Policy for complete details.

Earn cash bonuses for achieving many of Visi leadership positions including a $1,000,000 bonus when you hit Royal Arctic Diamond!
Join Visi Today!

Rank Qualifications

Rank is the title a distributor has earned in the organization by the sale of products or the building of an organization.

Typically, a higher rank entitles a distributor to higher commission percentages. Visi has two ranks of partners: Pin Rank and Paid Rank. The distributor’s current rank is his/her Pin Rank and the highest level he/she has qualified for to date. The Paid rank is the rate the Distributor qualifies for during a specific commission period. Distributor Pin and Distributor Paid Ranks are often different depending on personal qualifications during a specific commission period.

Responsibilities

  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 5% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 5% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 10% once your carry over CV reaches 250 on the lesser leg
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $250

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 500 QV in 1 week, with a minimum of 250 QV in your lesser leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 5% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 5% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 10%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $500

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 1,000 QV in 1 week, with a minimum of 500 QV in your lesser leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 5% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 5% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 10%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $750

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 2,000 QV in 1 week, with a minimum of 1,000 QV in your lesser leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity PackBonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 5% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 5% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 10%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $1,000

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 5,000 QV in 1 week, with a minimum of 2,500 QV in your lesser leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 5% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 5% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 10%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $1,500

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 10,000 QV in 1 week, with a minimum of 5,000 QV in your lesser leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 7.5% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 7.5% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 15%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $2,500

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 5,000 QV required on lesser leg
  • 15,000 QV for 1 week during a four week period in personal enrollment tree volume with no more than 80% of QV coming from any single personally-enrolled leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 7.5% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 7.5% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 15%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $3,500
  • Eligible to receive the Visi Car Bonus*

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 7,500 QV required on lesser leg
  • 25,000 QV for 2 weeks during a four week period in personal enrollment tree volume with no more than 80% of QV coming from any single personally-enrolled leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 10% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 10% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 20%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $5,000
  • Eligible to receive the Visi Car Bonus*
  • Eligible to receive the Rank Advancement Cash Bonus – $2,500

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 15,000 QV required on lesser leg
  • 50,000 QV for 2 weeks during a four week period in personal enrollment tree volume with no more than 80% of QV coming from any single personally-enrolled leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 10% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 10% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 20%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $7,500
  • Eligible to receive the Visi Car Bonus*
  • Eligible to receive the Rank Advancement Cash Bonus – $5,000

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 20,000 QV required on lesser leg
  • 100,000 QV for 2 weeks during a four week period in personal enrollment tree volume with no more than 80% of QV coming from any single personally-enrolled leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 10% on your lesser leg group CV, with a matching 10% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 20%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $10,000
  • Eligible to receive the Visi Car Bonus*
  • Eligible to receive the Rank Advancement Cash Bonus – $10,000

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 25,000 QV required on lesser leg
  • 250,000 QV for 2 weeks during a four week period in personal enrollment tree volume with no more than 70% of QV coming from any single personally-enrolled leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 10% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 10% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 20%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $12,500
  • Eligible to receive the Visi Car Bonus*
  • Eligible to receive the Rank Advancement Cash Bonus -$25,000

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 30,000 QV required on lesser leg
  • 500,000 QV for 2 weeks during a four week period in personal enrollment tree volume with no more than 70% of QV coming from any single personally-enrolled leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 10% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 10% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 20%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $15,000
  • Eligible to receive the Visi Car Bonus*
  • Eligible to receive the Rank Advancement Cash Bonus – $50,000

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 35,000 QV required on lesser leg
  • 750,000 QV QV for 2 weeks during a four week period in personal enrollment tree volume with no more than 70% of QV coming from any single personally-enrolled leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 10% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 10% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 20%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $17,500
  • Eligible to receive the Visi Car Bonus*
  • Eligible to receive the Rank Advancement Cash Bonus – $100,000

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 40,000 QV required on lesser leg
  • 1,000,000 QV for 4 weeks during two four-week periods in personal enrollment tree volume with no more than 60% of QV coming from any single personally-enrolled leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 10% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 10% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 20%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $20,000
  • Eligible to receive the Visi Car Bonus*
  • Eligible to receive the Rank Advancement Cash Bonus – $250,000

Responsibilities

  • 1 personally-sponsored Active Distributor on both your right and left leg
  • Active 75 PV Auto Ship Order
  • 50,000 QV required on lesser leg
  • 2,000,000 QV for 6 weeks during two four-week periods in personal enrollment tree volume with no more than 60% of QV coming from any single personally-enrolled leg

Rewards

  • Earn Retail Commission, Preferred Customer Bonus, First Order Bonus and Power and Velocity Pack Bonus – Unlimited earning potential
  • Earn 10% on your lesser leg CV, with a matching 10% from the matching CV on your greater leg, for a total of 20%
  • Weekly Dual Team Bonus earning potential $25,000
  • Eligible to receive the Visi Car Bonus*
  • Eligible to receive the Rank Advancement Cash Bonus $1,000,000