Providing Superior Antioxidant Protection
With Setria Glutathione
Visi Wellness is now Visi Vara with Setria Glutathione.
Vara is a delicious multi-vitamin powdered drink mix that promotes and protects whole-body vitality. Featuring the immunity powerhouse Setria® glutathione, and backed by our Scandinavian Berry Blend, this potent formula utilizes an array of super- nutrients.
The effective blend of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients are optimized to give your body an infusion of healthy essentials throughout your day.
- Provides Superior Antioxidant Protection—Oxidative stress is caused by the cellular damage inflicted by free radicals. Fueled by Setria glutathione, “the master antioxidant,” Vara neutralizes free radicals and protects the body’s cells and tissues for overall health.
- Optimizes the Retention and Utilization of Vital Nutrients—Setria glutathione acts as a conduit for the immune system to communicate with the body. This allows the protection, delivery, and optimal absorption of Vara’s critical vitamins, minerals, and other phytonutrients.
- Promotes Optimal Immune Function—Vara delivers numerous nutrients that encourage a healthy immune system. Improves Cardiovascular Health—The powerful antioxidant properties of Vara help promote the heart and blood vessels.
- Supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels—Flavonoids, CoQ10 and other antioxidants in Vara support healthy arteries and reduce free radical damage.
Vara Key Ingredients:*
- Setria® Glutathione—backed by a clinical trial, Setria glutathione is the body’s primary defense against free radicals, thereby supporting the normal functioning of tissues and organs. Glutathione also plays a key role in detoxification and fortifies the immune system. The body’s need for glutathione is often outpaced by its ability to produce it. Glutathione is at its lowest level in the morning and should be replenished daily through a healthy diet and supplementation.
- Over 80,000 published studies have shown that glutathione plays a central role in good health:
- High glutathione levels appear to be associated with a long lifespan.
- Higher levels of glutathione and/or higher dietary intake of glutathione is associated with a healthier heart, eyes, colon, and more.
- Among older individuals, higher glutathione levels appear to be associated with multiple measures of good health, including cholesterol, body mass index, blood pressure, blood sugar, and self-ratings of overall health.
- Arctic Cloudberry (Rubus chamaemorus)—Arctic cloudberry is ripened under the phenomenon of the Midnight Sun in Scandinavia. Completely natural, distinctly flavorful, and highly prized for its nutritional value, the arctic cloudberry boasts high levels of vitamins A, C, E, and B as well as calcium and magnesium and also contains ellagitannins and ellagic acid. The Scandinavian people have depended on the arctic cloudberry (also known as Scandinavian Gold) for centuries to promote health and natural beauty.
- Lingonberry (Vaccinium vitis-idaea)—Related to the cranberry, bilberry and blueberry, lingonberries are a good low-calorie source of fiber, essential minerals, and vitamins—specifically vitamin E. Lingonberry is also characterized by high polyphenol content and has been demonstrated to possess antimicrobial and antioxidant activity in several studies.
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)—B5 is critical to the manufacturing of red blood cells. It is also important in maintaining a healthy digestive tract and aids in the body’s use of other vitamins, particularly B2 or riboflavin. Vitamin B5 also contributes to the body’s ability to synthesize cholesterol.
- Coenzyme Q10—CoQ10 is naturally found in the body and aids in the conversion of food into energy. CoQ10 is found in almost every cell in the body and is a powerful antioxidant. Studies show that CoQ10 may improve cardiovascular health because it can improve energy production in cells.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids—The major bioflavonoids found in citrus fruits are diosmin, hesperidin, rutin, maringin, tangeretin, diosmetin, narirutin, neohesperidin, nobiletin and quercertin. These phytonutrients are vital for proper absorption of Vitamin C. In fact, studies have proven their ability to enhance and prolong the action of vitamin C. Studies also suggest that high intakes of dietary flavonoids are associated with improved cardiovascular health.
How to Use Visi Vara
Visi Vara comes in a convenient packet that allows you to instantly drink Vara anytime, anywhere. Mix one(1) packet with 8-16 ounces of water. Shake well and enjoy as part of your healthy diet and exercise regiment.